When it comes to mission-critical security at transit hubs, ports of entry and utility plants, equipment failure is simply not an option. That's why our new AERO PTZ camera goes to the extremes. From hurricane-force winds to water and dust, from artic blasts to Sahara heat, the Aero PTZ delivers sharp high definition video quality with 360-degree continuous panning and 30x zoom capability, allowing it to see in virtually any direction, even in complete darkness. It features a lightweight but rugged, corrosion resistant glass fiber body, electronic image stabilization, a built-in wiper and defroster, and an optional infrared LED.
Don't lose sight of what's important. Under any conditions.
Key Specs & Benefits:
- Full HD Resolution with 30x Zoom
- Built-in Hybrid Image Stabilization
- Strong Wind Durability up to 134 mph
- Anti-Salt Air Corrosion Body
- IP67, IP66, IK10, IEC60525, NEMA 4X Compliance
- Wide Operating Temperature -58°F to 140°F
- Optional IR Illuminator Attachment
- 1080p Resolution with 30x Zoom Lens
- Hybrid Image Stabilization
- Operates in Extreme Environments
- Salt Air Corrosion Protection
- IR LED
- Wiper & Defroster
1080p Resolution with 30x Zoom LensThe Aero PTZ camera features 1080p resolution at 60fps with a 30x zoom lens to get closer to your image without moving.
Hybrid Image StabilizationThe Aero PTZ camera features a hybrid image stabilization system that combines Electric Image Stabilization & Pan/Tilt Image Stabilization to keep your image sharp at all times.
Click the videos below to compare.